Home » News » Public Safety
Snowmobile crash victim was credit union CEO who had just announced retirement
"It's certainly a shock for the credit union," Amy Cairy, NECU's marketing communications manager, said Sunday.
Apart from its headquarters in Portsmouth, NECU has branch locations in Berlin, Concord, Conway, Dover, Exeter, Gorham, Lebanon, Lee, Manchester, Merrimack, Northwood, Plymouth, Rochester and also at the Portsmouth Naval Shipyard.
At 9:27 a.m. Saturday, Marc Perreault, 62, of Milton was riding on Corridor 128 in Clarksville when he missed a corner and crashed into Bishop Brook. Perreault was treated for hypothermia.
William Page, 64 of Charlestown, rolled a snowmobile in Berlin and hit a tree at 3:15 p.m. He was transported to Androscoggin Valley Hospital with unspecified injuries. On Sunday, William Gelormini, 77, of Burlington, Mass., suffered a leg injury when the snow machine he was operating collided with a tree in Dorchester around 3 p.m.
On Feb. 1, Lucie Gagnon, 58, of Berlin, was killed when she struck a tree as she was riding over Success Pond in Success township. Four days earlier, Pauline Robinson, 47, of Hudson, was seriously injured and later died after her snow machine hit an icy patch on a trail in Pittsburg and then collided with a tree.
READER COMMENTS: 25
- Extreme skier's handgun found, returned to him - 8
- Antrim fire damages cape - 0
- Merrimack students get a sobering lesson about drinking and driving - 0
- Two crashes reported on I-93 in Canterbury, Londonderry - 0
- Man killed in Seabrook fire identified - 0
- UPDATE: Search suspended for Northfield man a second day - 0
- Serious Concord crash injures Mass. woman - 0
- Concord police seek help locating homeless man - 0
- Barrington home destroyed in two-alarm blaze - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Legal Perspective -- Health care decision making: Pending legislation fills gap - 0
- GoShopNH offers workshop to NH artisans on selling their products online - 0
- Christopher Thompson's Closing the Deal: Be a student of your profession - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Lacrosse: Bedford proving Division I-worthy - 0
- NHIAA Baseball: Londonderry's Corey escapes seventh-inning jam in win - 0
- Pope presides at Vatican Mass leading Catholics into Easter - 0
- Top-ranked B's seek to tie up series - 0
- Bottoms up for Red Sox in win over Orioles - 0
- Struggling Fisher Cats defeated again - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
Citizens Bank robbed Saturday in Manchester