Home » News » Public Safety
Snowmobile crash victim was credit union CEO who had just announced retirement
"It's certainly a shock for the credit union," Amy Cairy, NECU's marketing communications manager, said Sunday.
Apart from its headquarters in Portsmouth, NECU has branch locations in Berlin, Concord, Conway, Dover, Exeter, Gorham, Lebanon, Lee, Manchester, Merrimack, Northwood, Plymouth, Rochester and also at the Portsmouth Naval Shipyard.
At 9:27 a.m. Saturday, Marc Perreault, 62, of Milton was riding on Corridor 128 in Clarksville when he missed a corner and crashed into Bishop Brook. Perreault was treated for hypothermia.
William Page, 64 of Charlestown, rolled a snowmobile in Berlin and hit a tree at 3:15 p.m. He was transported to Androscoggin Valley Hospital with unspecified injuries. On Sunday, William Gelormini, 77, of Burlington, Mass., suffered a leg injury when the snow machine he was operating collided with a tree in Dorchester around 3 p.m.
On Feb. 1, Lucie Gagnon, 58, of Berlin, was killed when she struck a tree as she was riding over Success Pond in Success township. Four days earlier, Pauline Robinson, 47, of Hudson, was seriously injured and later died after her snow machine hit an icy patch on a trail in Pittsburg and then collided with a tree.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Girl, grandmother escape fire in Rochester home with no detectors - 0
- Motorcyclist in serious condition after crash in Rochester - 0
- Manchester police officers to be honored for work in unresolved West Side stabbing death - 4
- Authorities say smoking ignited oxygen in Derry apartment building fire - 1
- Motorcyclist flown to Maine hospital following crash on Route 125 - 0
- Londonderry police to open station to residents - 0
- Affair, threats alleged in Weare police chief investigation - 11
- Cause of 3-alarm Derry fire remains under investigation - 0
- Claremont police warn public about suspicious soda bottles - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 0
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 7
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
- College Football: Big Green kick off season vs. Cent. Connecticut - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 12
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Ayotte pushes bill to combat 'spice'