Home » News » Public Safety
Snowmobile crash victim was credit union CEO who had just announced retirement
"It's certainly a shock for the credit union," Amy Cairy, NECU's marketing communications manager, said Sunday.
Apart from its headquarters in Portsmouth, NECU has branch locations in Berlin, Concord, Conway, Dover, Exeter, Gorham, Lebanon, Lee, Manchester, Merrimack, Northwood, Plymouth, Rochester and also at the Portsmouth Naval Shipyard.
At 9:27 a.m. Saturday, Marc Perreault, 62, of Milton was riding on Corridor 128 in Clarksville when he missed a corner and crashed into Bishop Brook. Perreault was treated for hypothermia.
William Page, 64 of Charlestown, rolled a snowmobile in Berlin and hit a tree at 3:15 p.m. He was transported to Androscoggin Valley Hospital with unspecified injuries. On Sunday, William Gelormini, 77, of Burlington, Mass., suffered a leg injury when the snow machine he was operating collided with a tree in Dorchester around 3 p.m.
On Feb. 1, Lucie Gagnon, 58, of Berlin, was killed when she struck a tree as she was riding over Success Pond in Success township. Four days earlier, Pauline Robinson, 47, of Hudson, was seriously injured and later died after her snow machine hit an icy patch on a trail in Pittsburg and then collided with a tree.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester fire heavily damages one apartment - 0
- Derry teen credited with saving home from kitchen fire - 1
- Nashua YMCA lifeguard: ‘My training just kicked in and instincts took over’ - 0
- Milford police officers want to meet you for coffee - 1
- Nashua parents: Clean up the sidewalks for students' safety - 0
- Manchester police car in collision at Union and Hayward streets - 0
- Northwood fire prompts firefighters to urge residents to clean chimneys - 0
- Rochester pedestrian, 18, struck, suffers minor injuries - 0
- Haverhill man receives call every homeowner dreads - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Firefighters battle blaze at Pittsfield pizza plant - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats, Hogan not finished yet - 0
- Little Green has quartet of contenders for New England wrestling championships - 0
- Roger Brown's High School Basketball: Madness has arrived - 0
- Monarchs: Let's play three - 0
- Another View -- Diana Lacey: Union Leader editorial got gas tax hearing all wrong - 2
- Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief - 7
- Banning cell phones: Impulse shopping in the House - 4
- Cannon Mountain skiers head to Paralympics - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief
Bad Joe: Levasseur stalls again
House says no to bill to reduce NH meals tax