Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Three NH men charged in fatal shooting in Massachusetts
The five were charged during a coordinated series of arrests last weekend. Each was charged with felony home invasion and armed assault with intent to rob in connection with the death of Christiano Diaz-Arias, 44, of Lowell, a spokesman for Middlesex County (Mass.) District Attorney Marian T. Ryan said Tuesday.
Jonathan Rivera, 23, and Donte Okowuga, 34 were arrested in Lowell over the weekend. The Lowell Sun newspaper said Rivera lives in Nashua and Okowuga lives in Merrimack.
Okowuga was ordered held on $200,000 cash bail with a preliminary hearing set for March 6. Rivera is being held on $100,000 cash bail. A preliminary hearing is set for March. 5.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
Goodell vows domestic violence change
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917