Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Mass. man wanted in deadly home invasion arrested in Nashua
Roberto Lopez-Ortiz, 32, of Lowell, was charged with being a fugitive from justice. Nashua detectives assisted Lowell officers in making the arrest at 243 Main St.
He is the fifth man to be charged in the case. Jonathan Rivera, 23, of Nashua, Donte Okowuga, 24, of Merrimack, Kent A. Grays, 42, and Tarrane Tillis, 35, both of Lowell, all were arrested in connection with the Dec. 18 home invasion in which Christiano Diaz-Arias, 44, of 49 Second St., Lowell, was shot and killed in the hallway outside his apartment.
Law enforcement officials describe the crime as a "drug rip" gone wrong and identified Lopez-Ortiz as the shooter, according to the Lowell Sun. Lopez-Ortiz was shot in the hand in the incident and later was driven to the Elliot Hospital in Manchester where he was treated.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bodies of mother, son found in Amherst home in apparent murder-suicide - 0
- UPS driver charged in hit-and-run at Merrimack business - 0
- Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children - 3
- Gunman hits Circle K convenience store in Durham - 0
- Nashua man charged in domestic knife threat - 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 5
- Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced - 1
- Man claims rights were violated during investigation - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: NH's job problem needs more than one fix - 0
- USNH's raw deal: Part deux - 0
- Every vote counts: Here is the proof - 0
- College Sports Roundup: NEC's Locke scores twice in soccer win - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Campbell, Jutras blank Gilford - 0
- Pirates stay hot, blank Red Sox - 0
- Londonderry police to open station to residents - 0
- Man accused of raping 13-year old in Nashua - 1
- NHIAA Golf: Crusaders teeing up special year - 0
Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced
Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children
Man accused of raping 13-year old in Nashua
Win tickets to see Demi Lovato
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Win tickets to see Kip Moore
Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding?
Every vote counts: Here is the proof
USNH's raw deal: Part deux
Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old
Labor fines proposed on school project
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917