Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Nashua man accused in stabbing; victim hospitalized in Boston
Police did not identify the wounded Nashua man in a news release issued Tuesday.
Investigators learned of the assault in a call from Southern New Hampshire Regional Medical Center Saturday night where the man was being treated. Because of the severity of his injury, he later was transported to Massachusetts General Hospital where he underwent surgery.
Lt. Denis Linehan said the stabbing happened during a fight, the third one involving the same individuals that night. He said the first fight, between a man and a woman, happened at a party in an apartment at 32 Bridge Street.
Davian Torres Rodriguez, 22, who has no fixed address, was at the party but left to go hang out with two friends at a residence on Temple Place.
Some of those attending the party at Bridge Street showed up at the Temple Place address and a second fight broke out. Linehan said the fight then moved back to 32 Bridge St. where Torres Rodriguez allegedly stabbed the other man, an individual he did not know.
Torres Rodriguez was arrested Sunday afternoon at 28 Myrtle St.
The injured man remains hospitalized in stable condition at Massachusetts General Hospital.
READER COMMENTS: 3
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 31
- Police arrest two following Portsmouth fight with hammer and knife - 0
- Mass. resident arrested on warrant tied to Pelham donation jar theft - 1
- Manchester SWAT team swoops in on South Mammoth Road home - 0
- Pot plants worth $25,000 seized in Wilmot - 1
- Lawyers for Manchester man challenge competency of suspect in 2001 Auburn murder - 0
- Two-car crash in Salem prompts arrest of both drivers - 0
- Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old - 1
- Former Nashua alderman's witness tampering trial postponed - 0
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Kuster, Shea-Porter split on vote to arm Syrian rebels - 0
- Man arrested in White Park stabbing in Concord - 0
- Motorcyclist in serious condition at Maine hospital following crash on Route 125 in Rochester - 0
- Rochester 10-year-old, grandmother escape fire in home with no smoke detectors - 0
- Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too - 4
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: Modified tour is shortened - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Pats wary of veteran playmaker Woodson - 0
- College Football: Expect offense when Richmond, UNH meet - 0
- Young fighters' dreams on display tonight at Fight to Educate - 0
Two arrested, car and cash seized in SWAT raid, drug bust at South Mammoth Road home in Manchester
Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917