Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Manchester police: Homeless man tried 3 robberies
On Monday, Robert Oxley, 31, told a Circuit Court-Manchester District Division judge that he’s homeless.
Police said Oxley’s first target was Crosstown Variety, 77 Bremer St., about 6 p.m. Friday.
The would-be robber fled, but didn’t go too far. His next target was the Bremer Street Food Mart, 218 Bremer St., where the clerk not only refused to hand over money, but also chased the robber out of the store.
As he pulled up, he saw a man matching the description of the robber enter the store and walk to the counter where the clerk was standing.
In addition to the three felony robbery charges, Oxley was charged with resisting arrest. Because no plea can be entered to a felony in Circuit Court, a probable cause hearing was set for Feb. 24.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 25
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483