Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Manchester police: Homeless man tried 3 robberies
On Monday, Robert Oxley, 31, told a Circuit Court-Manchester District Division judge that he’s homeless.
Police said Oxley’s first target was Crosstown Variety, 77 Bremer St., about 6 p.m. Friday.
The would-be robber fled, but didn’t go too far. His next target was the Bremer Street Food Mart, 218 Bremer St., where the clerk not only refused to hand over money, but also chased the robber out of the store.
As he pulled up, he saw a man matching the description of the robber enter the store and walk to the counter where the clerk was standing.
In addition to the three felony robbery charges, Oxley was charged with resisting arrest. Because no plea can be entered to a felony in Circuit Court, a probable cause hearing was set for Feb. 24.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Exeter police say man briefly suffocated 3-year-old girl - 0
- Police say Raymond man hit friend who tried to stop him from driving drunk - 0
- Affidavit: Driver accused in fatal Nashua hit and run had been drinking - 3
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 1
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 2
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact - 0
- Planned Parenthood funds S&M Web video - 0
- Comcast-Time Warner Cable deal would create formidable giant - 0
- NH College Notebook: Rye's Drummond sets Smith College scoring mark - 0
- NHIAA Hockey Roundup: John Stark-Hopkinton eliminates Portsmouth - 0
- Livingston scores twice as Monarchs top Providence - 0
- NHIAA Basketball: Bedford girls top Trinity to advance - 0
- Ham radio introduction and class - 0
- NHIAA Hockey: Bedford rolls past Lebanon, into D-II semis - 0
Two-alarm blaze at vacant building in Nashua
Charles Krauthammer: The wages of weakness
Roger Simon: How would Hillary handle Putin?
George Will: The face of IRS behavior