Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Witnesses sought in alleged assault allegations against former UNH women's hockey coach
The university has said McCloskey was fired for having inappropriate physical contact with the player on the bench.
That contact was not sexual in nature, according to a UNH spokesman.
"If folks saw something they think authorities should know about, we're hopeful that information will be volunteered," Velardi said.
McCloskey, who is seeking reinstatement, recently detailed his version of what happened at that November game in a letter to colleagues.
"Even assuming that his alleged conduct on November 30, 2013, was as described in the termination letter (and it was not) the university's termination of his (McCloskey's) employment was not only a vast overreaction and an excessive response ... but it was also improper and illegal," she wrote in a recent letter to UNH President Mark Huddleston.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- New Boston police arrest 29 teens at house party - 1
- Pembroke man charged with reckless driving after police clock motorcyclists at 120 mph - 3
- Rochester police warn residents about rash of vehicle break-ins - 0
- Keene mother of toddler pleads to interference of custody - 0
- Pembroke man arrested after police clock group of motorcycles topping 120 mph in Manchester - 1
- Keene woman pleads guilty in hit-and-run that killed cyclist - 2
- Cornish man charged with manslaughter in deadly Merrimack dump truck collision - 1
- Manchester Crime Watch: City man sought to fight charge representing himself - 0
- Chilling display of Mazzaglia evidence - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- E-cigarettes find a market in NH - 0
- Real estate transfer tax proposal pulled off table - 0
- Protesting information: Picket sign o' the times - 0
- Another View -- Mike Biundo: Where is Shaheen's gas price outrage now? - 1
- Seabrook's message: No one above the law here - 1
- Joe McQuaid's Publisher's Notebook: A humbling — and inspiring — event - 0
- Developer says proposed LNG plant in Groveton 'on hold' - 2
- Motivation Matters: 'Giving 110 percent' says more than you think - 0
- Know the Law: Do I need a prenup? - 0
Win tickets to see Cher's D2K Tour
E-cigarettes find a market in NH
Protesting workers nix Market Basket amnesty
Faith and freedom; a near-martyr comes to NH
- Total Votes: 917