Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: City woman tells court heroin, crack cocaine weren't hers
A probable cause hearing was set for Feb. 25 on the felony drug charges and a bail revocation hearing was set for Thursday morning.
Jose Alfonso Salazar Torres, 32, could enter no plea Wednesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a felony charge of burglary alleging he entered a Dubuque Street residence on Sept. 23, 2013, and punched a woman twice in the mouth and nose.
Andy Williams, 49, of 420 Amherst St., asked for personal recognizance bail Wednesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on a felony theft by unauthorized taking charge that alleges he took items valued at $75.23 from Rite Aid, 122 McGregor St. The charge is a felony because Williams has been convicted of more than two thefts.
Accused of threatening
Trial was set for April 23.
Lost chance for PR bail
Derek Bucky, 27, of 31 Stevens St., Wednesday asked a Circuit Court-Manchester District Division judge for personal recognizance bail.
A new trial date was set for March 12.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Possible negotiated plea for Nashua dad accused of negligent homicide in son's death - 0
- Amherst man facing charges in August Merrimack accident - 0
- Attorney claims illegal phone seizure following Christmas Eve accident that killed Brookline mom - 1
- Nashua couple's minivan stolen with toddler in back seat - 10
- Pelham store robbed Saturday - 0
- Woman charged with attacking fiancé, threatening him with a gun - 1
- Two months later, still no answers in killing near Stinson Lake - 0
- Man cited for OHRV use in wetland area in Stewartstown - 0
- $25M suit filed against jail, police by man paralyzed in custody - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Senate sustains Hassan veto of bill to revamp juvenile justice system - 0
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Brown v. Shaheen: A tale of new polls - 4
- Traffic backed up a mile in Hampton tractor-trailer accident - 0
- Woman shot during Manchester drug raid is identified - 0
- Citizen's Police Academy in Manchester set for Oct. 1 - 0
- NHIAA Football Power Poll; Who's No. 1 this week? - 0
- Heating unit cause of blaze in Manchester - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Belichick's 200th was a trademark triumph - 0
- MarketReach makes move to Nashua - 0
In 2nd District race, Garcia bucks Obamacare
Attorney claims illegal phone seizure following Christmas Eve accident that killed Brookline mom
Find the hidden cash stashed downtown
Strategery: A war by any other name
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
Lawyer wants cellphone evidence thrown out
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
20140915-Adam Sandler reflects on his and Chris Farley’s firing from ‘SNL': ‘It hurt a lot’
Your Turn, NH -- Ted Menswar Jr.: How Manchester pulled together to honor one of its greats
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917