Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: City woman tells court heroin, crack cocaine weren't hers
A probable cause hearing was set for Feb. 25 on the felony drug charges and a bail revocation hearing was set for Thursday morning.
Jose Alfonso Salazar Torres, 32, could enter no plea Wednesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a felony charge of burglary alleging he entered a Dubuque Street residence on Sept. 23, 2013, and punched a woman twice in the mouth and nose.
Andy Williams, 49, of 420 Amherst St., asked for personal recognizance bail Wednesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on a felony theft by unauthorized taking charge that alleges he took items valued at $75.23 from Rite Aid, 122 McGregor St. The charge is a felony because Williams has been convicted of more than two thefts.
Accused of threatening
Trial was set for April 23.
Lost chance for PR bail
Derek Bucky, 27, of 31 Stevens St., Wednesday asked a Circuit Court-Manchester District Division judge for personal recognizance bail.
A new trial date was set for March 12.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 2
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 10
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Merrimack survives scare - 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 5
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 1
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief