Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: City woman tells court heroin, crack cocaine weren't hers
A probable cause hearing was set for Feb. 25 on the felony drug charges and a bail revocation hearing was set for Thursday morning.
Jose Alfonso Salazar Torres, 32, could enter no plea Wednesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a felony charge of burglary alleging he entered a Dubuque Street residence on Sept. 23, 2013, and punched a woman twice in the mouth and nose.
Andy Williams, 49, of 420 Amherst St., asked for personal recognizance bail Wednesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on a felony theft by unauthorized taking charge that alleges he took items valued at $75.23 from Rite Aid, 122 McGregor St. The charge is a felony because Williams has been convicted of more than two thefts.
Accused of threatening
Trial was set for April 23.
Lost chance for PR bail
Derek Bucky, 27, of 31 Stevens St., Wednesday asked a Circuit Court-Manchester District Division judge for personal recognizance bail.
A new trial date was set for March 12.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Gunman hits Circle K convenience store in Durham - 0
- Nashua man charged in domestic knife threat - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester carpenter, 51, arraigned in Nashua child sexual assault - 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 2
- Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced - 0
- Man claims rights were violated during investigation - 0
- DWI license revocations - 0
- Salem man arrested for alleged bathroom videotaping - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPS driver charged in hit-and-run at Merrimack business - 0
- Bella, a chihuahua mix, is still missing in Auburn - 0
- Suicide car bomber kills 3 foreign troops in Afghan capital; Taliban claims responsibility - 0
- City officials to review proposed 'spice' ban - 1
- Manchester's Delana Curtis is left out in the cold - 0
- Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable - 31
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Brady a realist - 0
- Burning rubber: And public dollars - 0
- Obama to announce ramped-up efforts to beat Ebola - 0
DWI license revocations
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Win tickets to see Kip Moore
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Strategery: A war by any other name
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917