Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Mass. man accused of providing alcohol to two NH teens
CONCORD — A mother of a young teenage girl found her daughter and another teen in the company of a 23-year-old Manchester man who was plying them with alcohol, according to police.
The mother filed a report with police on Jan. 13. She told them on Jan. 11 she went looking for her daughter at the Concord home of the other girl. She entered the house after seeing the girls, ages 13 and 14, drinking alcohol with a man inside.
She confronted the man and told him the girls were only 13 and 14 years old. The man fled the scene.
The girls told investigators they met the man while at the Mall of New Hampshire in Manchester where he worked at one of the stores.
The man, identified by police as Kristofer Brendel, 23, of Methuen, Mass., exchanged telephone numbers with the girls and allegedly prearranged to meet them in Concord at one of their homes where he provided them with alcohol.
Brendel was arrested Monday and charged with two counts of prohibited sales, alcoholic beverages; two counts of endangering the welfare of a child/incompetent; two counts contributing to the delinquency of a minor; and two violations of child restraints required.
He was released on $10,000 personal recognizance bail with arraignment set for March 24 in 6th Circuit Court, Concord District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester man suffers head injury trying to break up fight - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry polls average 100 voters per hour - 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Nashua school members' letter prompts an apology - 0
- UNH Law named a top 100 law school in magazine’s rankings - 0
- Musher Seavey wins Alaska's Iditarod dogsled race; woman with NH ties finishes second - 0
- Revised lice policy gets cool reception from some at Manchester school meeting - 1
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus