Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Mass. man accused of providing alcohol to two NH teens
CONCORD — A mother of a young teenage girl found her daughter and another teen in the company of a 23-year-old Manchester man who was plying them with alcohol, according to police.
The mother filed a report with police on Jan. 13. She told them on Jan. 11 she went looking for her daughter at the Concord home of the other girl. She entered the house after seeing the girls, ages 13 and 14, drinking alcohol with a man inside.
She confronted the man and told him the girls were only 13 and 14 years old. The man fled the scene.
The girls told investigators they met the man while at the Mall of New Hampshire in Manchester where he worked at one of the stores.
The man, identified by police as Kristofer Brendel, 23, of Methuen, Mass., exchanged telephone numbers with the girls and allegedly prearranged to meet them in Concord at one of their homes where he provided them with alcohol.
Brendel was arrested Monday and charged with two counts of prohibited sales, alcoholic beverages; two counts of endangering the welfare of a child/incompetent; two counts contributing to the delinquency of a minor; and two violations of child restraints required.
He was released on $10,000 personal recognizance bail with arraignment set for March 24 in 6th Circuit Court, Concord District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- Rochester shooting investigated - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester man suffers head injury trying to break up fight - 0
- Former Derry Town Administrator John Anderson asks judge to dismiss charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
- Sen. Ayotte vows to fight on after her military sex assault bill passes - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus
Dover man found not guilty of sex assault but convicted of drugging three women in Portsmouth