Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Mass. man accused of providing alcohol to two NH teens
CONCORD — A mother of a young teenage girl found her daughter and another teen in the company of a 23-year-old Manchester man who was plying them with alcohol, according to police.
The mother filed a report with police on Jan. 13. She told them on Jan. 11 she went looking for her daughter at the Concord home of the other girl. She entered the house after seeing the girls, ages 13 and 14, drinking alcohol with a man inside.
She confronted the man and told him the girls were only 13 and 14 years old. The man fled the scene.
The girls told investigators they met the man while at the Mall of New Hampshire in Manchester where he worked at one of the stores.
The man, identified by police as Kristofer Brendel, 23, of Methuen, Mass., exchanged telephone numbers with the girls and allegedly prearranged to meet them in Concord at one of their homes where he provided them with alcohol.
Brendel was arrested Monday and charged with two counts of prohibited sales, alcoholic beverages; two counts of endangering the welfare of a child/incompetent; two counts contributing to the delinquency of a minor; and two violations of child restraints required.
He was released on $10,000 personal recognizance bail with arraignment set for March 24 in 6th Circuit Court, Concord District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford police investigating burglary at Verizon Wireless store - 0
- Police: Manchester man charged with endangering child after going 101 mph - 0
- Man faces robbery, assault charges after extradition from NY - 0
- Driver overdosing on heroin causes crash - 0
- Hill sex offender arrested for 2012 arson of own home in Northfield - 0
- Deliberations begin in trial of former Derry man accused of sex assault - 0
- Mazzaglia pleads guilty to devising escape plan - 0
- Manchester pair arrested for fighting in Merrimack parking lot - 0
- Nashua man who was shot by officer sentenced to 5-10 years - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John Habib's City Sports: St. Thomas coach: I owe Central - 0
- Armed burglar from Derry sentenced to prison - 0
- FairPoint customer concerned about blocked emails - 0
- Plaistow narrows field in search for its new police chief - 0
- Hershey Bears shut out Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Football: Bedford used pick-six to beat Central - 0
- NHIAA Football: Bishop Guertin completes miracle, makes playoffs with win over Nashua South - 0
- NHIAA Football Roundup: Souhegan closes out season with a win - 0
- NHIAA Football: Londonderry edges Salem in wild finish - 0
Hockey brought them together; Hooksett ice rink will serve as NH couple's 'church' for wedding
NH Audubon's Rare Bird Alert
Dartmouth women skaters beat Union
Armed burglar from Derry sentenced to prison
Hershey Bears shut out Monarchs
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483