Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Man accused of hitting Salem officer in leg with vehicle
Shortly before 7:30 p.m. on Monday evening, two police officers were investigating a report of a suspicious person in the area of 75 South Policy St., according to Lt. Ron Peddle. A resident called and told police that an apparently intoxicated man was at his door asking for directions.
The police officers stopped the truck on Muse Terrace, a dead-end street. However, the driver then drove away from the officers, made a U-turn, and pointed his truck at the officers while revving the engine.
Both officers attempted to pursue the truck, but lost sight of it in the area of Pleasant Street and South Policy Road.
Lowell police were notified, and they sent a photograph of the owner’s boyfriend, David Babcock, who was identified as the driver of the truck by the two police officers, according to Peddle.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Police say woman broke into Hollis home and took pictures - 0
- Addiction treatment doctor gets restricted license - 0
- Newmarket man charged with sex assault of 12-year-old girl - 0
- Wife charged with stabbing husband during argument - 0
- Imprisoned pair could add to their already lengthy sentences if found guilty of assault - 0
- Judge nixes house arrest for man convicted in Ponzi scheme - 0
- Raymond man faces possession of child porn charges - 0
- Man failed to note conviction on gun permit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Market Basket deal reached; Arthur T. Demoulas to return - 1
- Police mum on reported shooting in Manchester - 0
- Multiple reports say deal reached for Arthur T. to buy Market Basket - 0
- Fisher Cats get behind early, fall to Senators - 0
- Sox downed on pinch-hit homer - 0
- Sister of accused Boston marathon bombers arrested after bomb threat - 0
- Bruins agree to long-term agreement with Providence - 0
- Stewart probe goes on - 0
- Sunapee officials say they don't plan to build housing - 0
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917