Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Manchester man who changed locks barred from apartment
According to the court documents, when contacted, Morgan said he figured since the woman had moved out, he could return and so he changed the locks and slept there Sunday night.
Says she’s in treatment
A vehicle did an abrupt U-turn and stopped in front of the building, near Maple Street. Bemis, who was a passenger, got out of the vehicle, walked into the apartment building and returned a few minutes later. She got back into the vehicle, which then left the area. When the driver committed a traffic offense, officers pulled over the vehicle and, after speaking to the driver and Bemis, located a small amount of heroin on Bemis.
Mother delivered presents
Police said when Ryan Dawes, 26, of 48 Henriette St., had his mother deliver birthday presents to his son, who lives with Dawes’ ex-girlfriend, Dawes was violating both bail conditions and a domestic violence protective order.
Bail was set at $10,000 cash/surety Tuesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division for Carl Fumerelle, 46, on a harassment charge.
Fumerelle, who is homeless, is accused of harassing a woman, including going to her place of work and calling her repeatedly, despite there being no reason for contact. One of the phone messages, allegedly more than five minutes in length, was left at her office, but also referenced her family.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested in Nashua market robbery - 0
- Fugitive of the week arrested in Maine - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- UPDATED: Rochester man shot multiple times as police attempted arrest - 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sens. Shaheen, Ayotte slam latest push for online sales tax - 0
- Bedford girls basketball team spreads the scoring wealth - 0
- New Hampshire high school athletes on the run (and jumping) in NYC - 0
- Ian Clark's High School Hockey: Teams anxious to play - 0
- Manchester Mayor Gatsas: Vote tells me Hooksett is satisfied with Manchester schools - 0
- After Pinkerton rejection, what's next for Hooksett students? - 0
- Nashua aldermen approve pair of union contracts - 0
- Was a crime committed? Nashua police are not certain - 0
- Nashua must decide on parkway project's bridge aesthetics - 0
SCORE workshop offers social media tips
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal