Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Manchester man who changed locks barred from apartment
According to the court documents, when contacted, Morgan said he figured since the woman had moved out, he could return and so he changed the locks and slept there Sunday night.
Says she’s in treatment
A vehicle did an abrupt U-turn and stopped in front of the building, near Maple Street. Bemis, who was a passenger, got out of the vehicle, walked into the apartment building and returned a few minutes later. She got back into the vehicle, which then left the area. When the driver committed a traffic offense, officers pulled over the vehicle and, after speaking to the driver and Bemis, located a small amount of heroin on Bemis.
Mother delivered presents
Police said when Ryan Dawes, 26, of 48 Henriette St., had his mother deliver birthday presents to his son, who lives with Dawes’ ex-girlfriend, Dawes was violating both bail conditions and a domestic violence protective order.
Bail was set at $10,000 cash/surety Tuesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division for Carl Fumerelle, 46, on a harassment charge.
Fumerelle, who is homeless, is accused of harassing a woman, including going to her place of work and calling her repeatedly, despite there being no reason for contact. One of the phone messages, allegedly more than five minutes in length, was left at her office, but also referenced her family.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Citizens Bank robbed Saturday in Manchester - 0
- Four burglaries reported in Manchester on Thursday - 0
- Manchester woman arrested twice in two days - 1
- Police say trio used Craigslist to lure, rob contractor - 7
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Judge rejects new rape trial for ex-Salem planning board member - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: It's time to make legislative sausage - 0
- Memory of bombings remains vivid for those who were there - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: No power play in aldermanic chambers, mayor in good spirits - 1
- On Baseball: Locke pitches game in minor league rehab - 0
- NH's top prospects happy to be part of Boston - 0
- Relative newcomers vie for Boston title - 0
- NH College Notebook: Franklin Pierce's King named to 18U coaching staff - 0
- Andy Schachat's On the Run: New Hampshire makes a big deal about Boston Marathon - 0
- Another View - Ahad Fazelat: How Medicare reimbursement numbers are misleading - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
A cellphone ban: Ignoring inconvenient data
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917