Londonderry student suing school district over alleged assault following request to remove hat
The lawsuit, which is filed in Rockingham County Superior Court, claims Warren "became enraged" at Lynch. During the alleged confrontation, Warren assaulted Lynch "by physically ejecting him from his seat, propelling him from the premises of the library and eventually hurling the plaintiff into a masonry wall causing him to strike his head," lawyer James Walker said in a court complaint.
Greenberg said on Wednesday that he could not comment on the lawsuit, and he had not yet seen a copy of it.
It also says that Lynch "suffered severe, painful and permanent injuries including, but not limited to, (a) closed head injury, concussion and emotional injuries and damages."
The school district will have until April to respond in court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- U.S. says Islamic State video of journalist's killing is authentic - 0
- No paper on Monday; check UnionLeader.com for updated, breaking news - 0
- Concord attorney Leahy dies - 0
- Robin Williams’ ashes are scattered in San Francisco Bay - 0
- Syracuse, Iowa crowned top party schools - 0
- Parking fines cause disputes, raise revenues - 1
- Jon Cavaiani dies at 70; desperate stand in '71 led to Medal of Honor - 0
- Meriam Ibrahim, family welcomed as long journey ends in Manchester - 2
- Moose International files suit to claim Claremont lodge - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Double-overtime goal sends Goffstown past John Stark in boys' soccer - 0
- UNH gridders jump one spot in national polls - 0
- NHIAA Field Hockey: Merrill's hat trick lifts Winnacunnet - 0
- Manchester teachers to vote again next week on contract - 0
- Nabbed and then cleared by feds, NH man still intends to sell rhino trophy - 0
- Developer says Alexandria wrong to deny tower - 0
- Salem police target ski-jacket thief who used tree branch to hide license plate - 0
- David Harsanyi: Obama acts alone on war, too - 0
- Nashua man was not Mirandized following shooting by police, court documents say - 0
Dover man's nightmare lesson for everyone
Fall hikers throughout NH put on notice
'Strange ideas' Banning guns made in NH
Personhood Controversial? Really?
License revocations for DWI announced
Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance