Londonderry student suing school district over alleged assault following request to remove hat
The lawsuit, which is filed in Rockingham County Superior Court, claims Warren "became enraged" at Lynch. During the alleged confrontation, Warren assaulted Lynch "by physically ejecting him from his seat, propelling him from the premises of the library and eventually hurling the plaintiff into a masonry wall causing him to strike his head," lawyer James Walker said in a court complaint.
Greenberg said on Wednesday that he could not comment on the lawsuit, and he had not yet seen a copy of it.
It also says that Lynch "suffered severe, painful and permanent injuries including, but not limited to, (a) closed head injury, concussion and emotional injuries and damages."
The school district will have until April to respond in court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- All Saints' Episcopal picks a new rector - 0
- New rabbi joins Temple Israel of Portsmouth - 0
- Granite Staters set sights on Quebec pilgrimage - 0
- Pope begs forgiveness for 'sacrilegious cult' of Church sex abuse - 0
- Sudan releases Ibrahim, but insists she stay there - 0
- Emergency preparedness class offered for churches - 0
- Music minister Grinnell leaving First Congregational Church - 0
- Bishop makes changes to Diocesan leadership structure - 0
- Meriam Yehya Ibrahim, children being held again in Sudan - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Insanity: Obamacare and the rule of law - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: NH's counterweight to a strong central government - 0
- Tom Woodlock All-Stars primed for success in Babe Ruth tournament - 0
- Manchester waives right to buy Millyard building - 0
- Police search for missing Stratford woman - 0
- Blue Jays cool off Red Sox - 0
- Passers-by, including two active-duty Army soldiers, help rescue mom, daughter in I-93 rollover - 0
- Manchester panel OKs new academic standards, despite Common Core criticism - 0
Passers-by, including two active-duty Army soldiers, help rescue mom, daughter in I-93 rollover
U.S. appeals courts issue conflicting rulings on Obamacare exchange subsidies such as NH's