Londonderry student suing school district over alleged assault following request to remove hat
The lawsuit, which is filed in Rockingham County Superior Court, claims Warren "became enraged" at Lynch. During the alleged confrontation, Warren assaulted Lynch "by physically ejecting him from his seat, propelling him from the premises of the library and eventually hurling the plaintiff into a masonry wall causing him to strike his head," lawyer James Walker said in a court complaint.
Greenberg said on Wednesday that he could not comment on the lawsuit, and he had not yet seen a copy of it.
It also says that Lynch "suffered severe, painful and permanent injuries including, but not limited to, (a) closed head injury, concussion and emotional injuries and damages."
The school district will have until April to respond in court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- New principal appointed at North Elementary School - 0
- New principal appointed in Londonderry - 0
- Students kicked off part of Litchfield playground after engandered birds lay eggs. - 8
- Keene State celebrates Earth Day with trash audit - 2
- Undefeated season for Pinkerton math team - 0
- Plaistow looks at driver education options - 0
- 3 finalists named for NHTI president - 0
- Dartmouth president calls for end of high-risk behavior - 3
- Hallsville School's Tower Clock will be restarted Friday - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UNH library halts book disposal after complaints - 0
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: Valenti Modified race was top shelf - 0
- Manchester school official points to 7 weapons cases not brought to conduct committee - 0
- Edie Loeb Tomasko dies, leaves UpReach Therapeutic Riding Center legacy - 0
- Witt named UNH women’s hockey coach - 0
- Ian Clark's High School Lacrosse: Bedford boys remains focused on third title - 0
- Fisher Cats steal home, beat New Britain - 0
- Executive Council vote: Centralized immunization registry becoming a reality - 0
- Littleton music store still playing the right notes - 0
New Hampshire Club Notes
Younger of two brothers convicted of murdering parents quietly released after 18 years in prison