Londonderry student suing school district over alleged assault following request to remove hat
The lawsuit, which is filed in Rockingham County Superior Court, claims Warren "became enraged" at Lynch. During the alleged confrontation, Warren assaulted Lynch "by physically ejecting him from his seat, propelling him from the premises of the library and eventually hurling the plaintiff into a masonry wall causing him to strike his head," lawyer James Walker said in a court complaint.
Greenberg said on Wednesday that he could not comment on the lawsuit, and he had not yet seen a copy of it.
It also says that Lynch "suffered severe, painful and permanent injuries including, but not limited to, (a) closed head injury, concussion and emotional injuries and damages."
The school district will have until April to respond in court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Syracuse, Iowa crowned top party schools - 0
- Parking fines cause disputes, raise revenues - 1
- Jon Cavaiani dies at 70; desperate stand in '71 led to Medal of Honor - 0
- Meriam Ibrahim, family welcomed as long journey ends in Manchester - 2
- Moose International files suit to claim Claremont lodge - 0
- NH man's wife flies to Rome, meets Pope Francis after giving birth on death row in Sudan - 2
- Manchester postpones Fourth of July celebration - 0
- Reports say Sudanese Christian woman released; Manchester relative hopeful - 0
- 'Cadillac' health tax costs draw big worry - 13
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Market Basket deal reached; Arthur T. Demoulas to return - 1
- Police mum on reported shooting in Manchester - 0
- Manchester men charged with drive-by shooting in Nashua - 0
- Multiple reports say deal reached for Arthur T. to buy Market Basket - 0
- Fisher Cats get behind early, fall to Senators - 0
- Sox downed on pinch-hit homer - 0
- Sister of accused Boston marathon bombers arrested after bomb threat - 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Bruins agree to long-term agreement with Providence - 0
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate