Pats Peak event to benefit children with cancer
Feb. 22 and 23 will be the 14th annual Childhood Cancer Lifeline Fundraiser, which is filled with activities and a promise of hope.
On Saturday, the band October Sons will play in the Sled Pub from 4 to 9 p.m.
Sunday's event includes dinner by Pats Peak's executive chef Guy Pelletier, live bands plus a live and silent auction that will offer a variety of gift certificates, tickets to see New England sports teams, sports memorabilia and many more items.
"We are thrilled to be able to support families when their child is in treatment, and to celebrate and support young adult survivors as they move into college," said Childhood Cancer Lifeline of N.H. Board President Sylvia Pelletier.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Salem town manager talks of funding cut to CART program - 0
- Fish & Game gets bat disease grant - 0
- 99 students from Hooksett to attend Pinkerton as freshmen for new school year - 0
- Most who speak at public hearing favor Mount Sunapee plans - 0
- Pinkerton community ready to party like its 1814: 200th Gala Anniversary set for Sept. 27 - 0
- Peterborough children's author to be featured at Francestown Labor Day Celebration - 0
- White House honors Nashua teen for environmental stewardship - 1
- Building joint Salem public safety facility to be studied - 0
- Selectmen reduce non-resident registrations at senior center - 0
Fish & Game gets bat disease grant
Win tickets to see the Pretty Reckless
Win tickets to see ZZ Top
Win tickets to see Ziggy Marley
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate