Pats Peak event to benefit children with cancer
Feb. 22 and 23 will be the 14th annual Childhood Cancer Lifeline Fundraiser, which is filled with activities and a promise of hope.
On Saturday, the band October Sons will play in the Sled Pub from 4 to 9 p.m.
Sunday's event includes dinner by Pats Peak's executive chef Guy Pelletier, live bands plus a live and silent auction that will offer a variety of gift certificates, tickets to see New England sports teams, sports memorabilia and many more items.
"We are thrilled to be able to support families when their child is in treatment, and to celebrate and support young adult survivors as they move into college," said Childhood Cancer Lifeline of N.H. Board President Sylvia Pelletier.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Tasting Notes with Jim Beauregard: Turkey Day wines and a resource for brewers - 0
- Hopkinton vigil sheds a light on bullying - 0
- Goffstown taking aim at invasive species - 0
- First graders enjoy early Thanksgiving feast - 0
- Dover to hold 29th annual Christmas tree lighting ceremony - 0
- Manchester Christmas Parade steps off Dec. 6 - 0
- A Chat with Elsie: Silent auction, dancing highlights at 'Holiday of Hope' on Dec. 5 - 0
- After board OK's extension, Manchester mayor slams Hooksett tuition offer - 1
- Operation Santa helps disabled, elderly residents - 0
Flying in for some homestyle cooking
First graders enjoy early Thanksgiving feast
Hopkinton vigil sheds a light on bullying
Manchester Christmas Parade steps off Dec. 6
Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass.
Manchester school exec contract squeaks by
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket