Pats Peak event to benefit children with cancer
Feb. 22 and 23 will be the 14th annual Childhood Cancer Lifeline Fundraiser, which is filled with activities and a promise of hope.
On Saturday, the band October Sons will play in the Sled Pub from 4 to 9 p.m.
Sunday's event includes dinner by Pats Peak's executive chef Guy Pelletier, live bands plus a live and silent auction that will offer a variety of gift certificates, tickets to see New England sports teams, sports memorabilia and many more items.
"We are thrilled to be able to support families when their child is in treatment, and to celebrate and support young adult survivors as they move into college," said Childhood Cancer Lifeline of N.H. Board President Sylvia Pelletier.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Explaining a red blue jay spotted in New Hampshire - 0
- Mac & Cheese 10 Country Flavor Tour: America's Favorite Comfort Food Goes Global - 0
- Blizzard was last challenge for retiring Derry fire chief - 0
- Blizzard couldn't bury this year's Pond Hockey Classic - 0
- Slopeside: Proper ski boots should fit like a glove and make all the difference - 0
- NH moose hunt lottery is open - 0
- Stars of professional, community theater to be spotlighted - 0
- Bromberg, Hidalgo headlining at Plymouth venue - 0
- Have an appetite for family theater? Try 'Life on a Plate' - 0
Bobcat resurgence raises trapping talk
Granite State volunteers honor MLK's legacy
NH moose hunt lottery is open
Bedford reprimands students for tweets critical of superintendent for not cancelling school Wednesday
Editorial: Scared of snow: Has NH gone soft?
Monarchs' move a 'growth opportunity'