Pats Peak event to benefit children with cancer
Feb. 22 and 23 will be the 14th annual Childhood Cancer Lifeline Fundraiser, which is filled with activities and a promise of hope.
On Saturday, the band October Sons will play in the Sled Pub from 4 to 9 p.m.
Sunday's event includes dinner by Pats Peak's executive chef Guy Pelletier, live bands plus a live and silent auction that will offer a variety of gift certificates, tickets to see New England sports teams, sports memorabilia and many more items.
"We are thrilled to be able to support families when their child is in treatment, and to celebrate and support young adult survivors as they move into college," said Childhood Cancer Lifeline of N.H. Board President Sylvia Pelletier.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- New Hampshire Club News in Brief - 0
- 2014-2015 Wildlife Rule Hearings Set - 0
- Longtime Goffstown resident remembered for his service - 0
- Great-granddaughter's effort gets late Colebrook chief on memorial - 0
- Souhegan Valley Chamber party will benefit Chaplain’s Emergency Relief Fund in Milford - 0
- New president named for memorial fund named after Greenland Chief Michael Maloney - 0
- Our Gourmet: A taste of Japan, just off Interstate 93 - 0
- Jim Beauregard's Tasting Notes: Two ciders worth raising in a toast - 0
- Former NH resident Aliy Zirkle takes second in Iditarod after losing lead - 0
New Hampshire Club News in Brief
Search for the Shamrock
2014-2015 Wildlife Rule Hearings Set
Win tickets to see Jillian Michaels
Win tickets to see Rusted Root & The Wailers
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal
Hooksett has five new school board members
A CIA bombshell: Feinstein and the Fourth