Pats Peak event to benefit children with cancer
Feb. 22 and 23 will be the 14th annual Childhood Cancer Lifeline Fundraiser, which is filled with activities and a promise of hope.
On Saturday, the band October Sons will play in the Sled Pub from 4 to 9 p.m.
Sunday's event includes dinner by Pats Peak's executive chef Guy Pelletier, live bands plus a live and silent auction that will offer a variety of gift certificates, tickets to see New England sports teams, sports memorabilia and many more items.
"We are thrilled to be able to support families when their child is in treatment, and to celebrate and support young adult survivors as they move into college," said Childhood Cancer Lifeline of N.H. Board President Sylvia Pelletier.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton community ready to party like its 1814: 200th Gala Anniversary set for Sept. 27 - 0
- Peterborough children's author to be featured at Francestown Labor Day Celebration - 0
- White House honors Nashua teen for environmental stewardship - 0
- Building joint Salem public safety facility to be studied - 0
- Selectmen reduce non-resident registrations at senior center - 0
- Jim Beauregard's Tasting Notes: October's on the shelves already - 0
- NH food & wine calendar, beginning Aug. 28 - 0
- Winners Announced for 10th Annual Hampton Beach Talent Competition - 0
- Crotched Mountain Accessible Recreation and Sports brings back adaptive shooting clinics - 0
Pinkerton community ready to party like its 1814: 200th Gala Anniversary set for Sept. 27
Win tickets to see the Pretty Reckless
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner