Snowmobile group to aid Pittsburg Fire Dept.
But this Saturday, and Sunday too, it'll also be the place where, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., riders can help the people who, in a pinch, help them: the members of the Pittsburg Fire Department.
"If we have the funding coming in from donations, we try to do that," the chief said, adding he was "absolutely grateful" to the Pittsburg Ridge Runners and its annual Presidents Day weekend largesse.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ceremony marks completion of Stark Park renovations - 0
- Manchester festival marks being half way to St. Patrick's Day - 0
- Conservation groups join forces to protect Chocorua Lake Basin - 0
- Volunteers spruce up Greenfield State Park to celebrate its 50th anniversary - 0
- Hollis Old Home Day draws community crowd to weekend of fun, games - 0
- NH Senior Briefs: Alzheimer's education seminar Sept. 20 in Rochester - 0
- Lincoln's Highland Games time to celebrate all things Scottish - 0
- Clashing school buses and decent weather draw crowds to Rochester Fair - 0
- Troy man's heroic actions honored with monument 51 years later - 0
Win tickets to see Eric Church
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
NH couple hit slot for $2.4m in Las Vegas
Strategery: A war by any other name
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
Lawyer wants cellphone evidence thrown out
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Your Turn, NH -- Ted Menswar Jr.: How Manchester pulled together to honor one of its greats