Snowmobile group to aid Pittsburg Fire Dept.
But this Saturday, and Sunday too, it'll also be the place where, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., riders can help the people who, in a pinch, help them: the members of the Pittsburg Fire Department.
"If we have the funding coming in from donations, we try to do that," the chief said, adding he was "absolutely grateful" to the Pittsburg Ridge Runners and its annual Presidents Day weekend largesse.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Tall ships offering history at sea in Sail Portsmouth - 0
- Seminar series offers guidance for new business owners - 0
- Salem Farmers Market organizers planning for big turnout - 0
- Paralympians to make unassisted wheelchair ascent Sunday of Mount Washington Auto Road - 0
- Officials say Derry road project won't affect Frost Farm - 0
- Rare dog returns home after missing for more than a week - 0
- Milford Rotary spearheads water, sanitation project to help Honduran families - 0
- Vintage Racing event in Loudon - 0
- League of NH Craftsmen's Fair to feature more than 200 craft booths - 0
Canobie Lake Park shuts down popular ride
Alewives and leeches; fireworks in the rain
Another View -- Gilles Bissonnette, William Christie, Alan Cronheim and Benjamin Siracusa Hillman: Why voting in NH is not reserved for state residents
Race matters: A cautionary tale at UNH
John Stossel: Healthy profits?
Fired managers sue Market Basket