Snowmobile group to aid Pittsburg Fire Dept.
But this Saturday, and Sunday too, it'll also be the place where, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., riders can help the people who, in a pinch, help them: the members of the Pittsburg Fire Department.
"If we have the funding coming in from donations, we try to do that," the chief said, adding he was "absolutely grateful" to the Pittsburg Ridge Runners and its annual Presidents Day weekend largesse.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Longtime Goffstown resident remembered for his service - 0
- Great-granddaughter's effort gets late Colebrook chief on memorial - 0
- Souhegan Valley Chamber party will benefit Chaplain’s Emergency Relief Fund in Milford - 0
- New president named for memorial fund named after Greenland Chief Michael Maloney - 0
- Our Gourmet: A taste of Japan, just off Interstate 93 - 0
- Jim Beauregard's Tasting Notes: Two ciders worth raising in a toast - 0
- Former NH resident Aliy Zirkle takes second in Iditarod after losing lead - 0
- Building on Hope provides boost for Amherst nonprofit - 0
- ‘Bow Wow Bedford’ to offer micro-chipping, rabies shots - 0
2014-2015 Wildlife Rule Hearings Set
Search for the Shamrock
In loving defense of the humble, comfy clog
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'