Snowmobile group to aid Pittsburg Fire Dept.
But this Saturday, and Sunday too, it'll also be the place where, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., riders can help the people who, in a pinch, help them: the members of the Pittsburg Fire Department.
"If we have the funding coming in from donations, we try to do that," the chief said, adding he was "absolutely grateful" to the Pittsburg Ridge Runners and its annual Presidents Day weekend largesse.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Author Doris Kearns Goodwin talks Taft, Teddy and journalism - 0
- Dick Pinney's Guide Lines: The wild life and times of a state conservation officer - 0
- Justin Townes Earle's "Absent Fathers" available for pre-order - 0
- Cranmore to Open a Week Earlier Than Planned: This Weekend - 0
- Cranmore Adds Brew Fest and Warren Miller's "No Turning Back" Film to Annual Homecoming Event - 0
- Nashville Indie Folk-Rock Duo to Perform at the Blue Mermaid Island Grill - 0
- Food drive will benefit Hooksett Food Pantry - 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: 'Caliciopsis Canker' affecting NH white pines - 0
- Gift of Lights brings thousands for charities in Loudon - 0
NH's back-road rest areas fading away
Fall hikers throughout NH put on notice
Driver acquitted in Amherst ex-chief’s death
A kinder, gentler House Speaker?
College Football: Wildcats are CAA champs
College Hockey: Providence blanks UNH