Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Northwood man charged with threatening to kill judge
John Dembkoski, 63, also told a corrections officer while being booked at the Rockingham County jail that he was going to kill his wife and was compiling a "hit list," Rockingham Sheriff Deputy Raymond Berube said in a sworn affidavit.
Court records filed in 10th Circuit Court did not name a specific judge, but the charge is a Class A felony punishable by up to 7½ to 15 years in state prison.
He was initially held on $25,000 cash on a charge of violating a protective order. Now he must post an additional $50,000 cash or surety on the new charges stemming from his alleged threats, court records say.
The sheriff's department began investigating the alleged threatening statements shortly after Dembkoski was arrested by Exeter police on Jan.17 on charges of violating a protective order, according to court records.
About 10 minutes into the booking process, Dembkoski told Corrections Officer Jonathan Banville "that he was going to kill his wife when he leaves the jail," Berube said in the affidavit.
He then told Banville that he "was compiling a hit list," according to the affidavit.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Exeter police say man briefly suffocated 3-year-old girl - 0
- Police say Raymond man hit friend who tried to stop him from driving drunk - 0
- Affidavit: Driver accused in fatal Nashua hit and run had been drinking - 3
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 1
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 2
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact - 0
- Planned Parenthood funds S&M Web video - 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: - 0
- Legislative ethics: NH way works better than most - 0
- Blue shame: Obamacare's big change - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Newest Monarchs making impact - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Aging catchers cause for concern - 0
- Comcast-Time Warner Cable deal would create formidable giant - 0
- NH College Notebook: Rye's Drummond sets Smith College scoring mark - 0
Two-alarm blaze at vacant building in Nashua
Charles Krauthammer: The wages of weakness
Roger Simon: How would Hillary handle Putin?
NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact
George Will: The face of IRS behavior