Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Barefoot man chases down, stops car full of elderly women
MANCHESTER — A barefoot man who told police he was at war with them was arrested Wednesday night after he chased after a car full of elderly women, forcing it to a stop in the middle of Union Street.
Damaka Opgah, 28, of 346 Spruce St., was arrested after he knelt down in front of the car, yelled at the women inside, whom he did not know, and then refused to move when an officer arrived, police said.
Patrol Officer Raymond Youngs saw the barefoot Opgah running north on Union Street, chasing after the car and forcing it to stop.
Opgah allegedly told the officers to continue “Tasing” him because it had little to no effect on him.
Opgah continued to be combative and boisterous through the booking process at the police station.
The driver and the unidentified passengers left the area shortly after Opgah was arrested.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 0
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 0
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 2
- Roommate convicted of selling heroin out of former Manchester teacher's home - 0
- Senate approves parental rights bill - 0
- Raymond police investigating thefts of cord wood - 0
- Pelham police arrest Mass. man near scene of thefts from cars - 0
- UPDATE: Boscawen police have two men in custody - 0
- Dover man accused of robbing woman at knifepoint - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Roger Brown's High School Basketball: Madness has arrived - 0
- Monarchs: Let's play three - 0
- Another View -- Diana Lacey: Union Leader editorial got gas tax hearing all wrong - 0
- Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief - 0
- Banning cell phones: Impulse shopping in the House - 0
- Cannon Mountain skiers head to Paralympics - 0
- John Stossel: Budget baloney - 0
- Another View - Betsy McCaughey: The Obamacare horror stories are not lies - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth, PSU hit road for tourneys - 0
Fremont's Miss 1964 to pass on her crown
John Stossel: Budget baloney
Several union deals on Windham ballots
Bad Joe: Levasseur stalls again
House says no to bill to reduce NH meals tax
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief