Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Barefoot man chases down, stops car full of elderly women
MANCHESTER — A barefoot man who told police he was at war with them was arrested Wednesday night after he chased after a car full of elderly women, forcing it to a stop in the middle of Union Street.
Damaka Opgah, 28, of 346 Spruce St., was arrested after he knelt down in front of the car, yelled at the women inside, whom he did not know, and then refused to move when an officer arrived, police said.
Patrol Officer Raymond Youngs saw the barefoot Opgah running north on Union Street, chasing after the car and forcing it to stop.
Opgah allegedly told the officers to continue “Tasing” him because it had little to no effect on him.
Opgah continued to be combative and boisterous through the booking process at the police station.
The driver and the unidentified passengers left the area shortly after Opgah was arrested.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man charged in child sexual assault - 0
- Two accused of trafficking women in Hampton, Hooksett and Manchester - 0
- 'Fugitive of Week' captured in Hooksett - 0
- Pedestrian struck in Keene - 0
- Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man has excuse for missing court in Conway - he was in jail - 0
- Claremont man charged with arson in May fire - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief waives arraignment on theft charges - 0
- $50k bail for two charged with beating pizza delivery man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester pair arrested for fighting in Merrimack parking lot - 0
- Election Day hotline established to report suspected voter fraud, abuse - 1
- NHIAA Cross Country: Moskowitz, Kimball primed for Meet of Champions battle - 0
- Salem coach Rich has seen playoff runs from both sidelines - 0
- Monarchs' Schultz leads by example - 0
- Manchester Marathon day to draw about 1,700 runners - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Londonderry vs. Salem is a playoff contest - 0
- Another View - Jeanne Shaheen: What it means to put New Hampshire first - 3
- Another View -- Scott Brown: To change direction, we need to change senators - 8
Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four
School's out for voters
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483