Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: City man accused of assaulting wife during argument
The assault charge is a felony because Nault was convicted in 2012 of violating a protective order. He has also been convicted twice of assaulting the same victim.
Bail motion withdrawn
Judge John Coughlin set bail at $15,000 cash/surety and trial on all charges was set for March 13.
A Somerville, Mass., woman accused of stealing $20,000 worth of jewelry from her grandmother was arraigned Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division after being extradited from Massachusetts.
Police prosecutor Sgt. Stephen Reardon requested $2,000 cash/surety bail for McElmurray, who he said was recently convicted of drug distribution in Massachusetts.
Accused of assault
A man accused of assaulting his mother asked on Thursday for personal recognizance bail, saying he would be willing to check in with the probation department on a weekly basis.
"I get disability," he said.
But bail conditions would bar him from contact with his mother and from the Pennacook Street residence.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH killer in 1991 Smart trial seeks time with wife - 0
- Newport shooting victim in stable but critical condition - 0
- Nashua arrests 9 on drug warrants - 0
- Police: Nashua man in car targeted by gunfire was felon with gun - 0
- Man shot at in Nashua drive-by charged with unrelated possession of stolen gun - 0
- NH Supreme Court rules 4 teen killers entitled to sentencing hearings - 6
- Hampton woman who fatally struck pedestrian wants blood test thrown out of court - 0
- Man seeks to upend conviction in Deerfield home invasion case - 0
- Police say North Hampton man distributed child sex abuse images - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Goffstown's Bourque impresses; Memorial, Bishop Guertin, Pinkerton win in Queen City Jamboree - 0
- Hanover boys soccer edges defense-minded BG - 0
- NH Fisher Cats, Pierre stun Rock Cats in 4-3 win - 0
- Helping hands for new St. Anselm students in Manchester on move in day - 0
- To market, to market: Market Basket shoppers flock on in - 0
- Nashua Market Basket employee: 'Worth every day of work lost' - 0
- NH teen killers to get sentence reviews after state Supreme Court decision - 0
- Lakes Region Casino for sale last two months; asking price $3.5 million, manager says - 0
- Hudson police warn of cars being broken into - 0
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Goffstown's Bourque impresses; Memorial, Bishop Guertin, Pinkerton win in Queen City Jamboree
Hooksett highs: A good multiple choice test
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917