Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: City man accused of assaulting wife during argument
The assault charge is a felony because Nault was convicted in 2012 of violating a protective order. He has also been convicted twice of assaulting the same victim.
Bail motion withdrawn
Judge John Coughlin set bail at $15,000 cash/surety and trial on all charges was set for March 13.
A Somerville, Mass., woman accused of stealing $20,000 worth of jewelry from her grandmother was arraigned Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division after being extradited from Massachusetts.
Police prosecutor Sgt. Stephen Reardon requested $2,000 cash/surety bail for McElmurray, who he said was recently convicted of drug distribution in Massachusetts.
Accused of assault
A man accused of assaulting his mother asked on Thursday for personal recognizance bail, saying he would be willing to check in with the probation department on a weekly basis.
"I get disability," he said.
But bail conditions would bar him from contact with his mother and from the Pennacook Street residence.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 3
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 1
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 9
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 0
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Giampetruzzi leads Trinity into D-I semis - 0
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Turkey vultures not commonly seen in NH until fairly recently
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief