Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: City man accused of assaulting wife during argument
The assault charge is a felony because Nault was convicted in 2012 of violating a protective order. He has also been convicted twice of assaulting the same victim.
Bail motion withdrawn
Judge John Coughlin set bail at $15,000 cash/surety and trial on all charges was set for March 13.
A Somerville, Mass., woman accused of stealing $20,000 worth of jewelry from her grandmother was arraigned Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division after being extradited from Massachusetts.
Police prosecutor Sgt. Stephen Reardon requested $2,000 cash/surety bail for McElmurray, who he said was recently convicted of drug distribution in Massachusetts.
Accused of assault
A man accused of assaulting his mother asked on Thursday for personal recognizance bail, saying he would be willing to check in with the probation department on a weekly basis.
"I get disability," he said.
But bail conditions would bar him from contact with his mother and from the Pennacook Street residence.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Supreme Court: Indigent woman entitled to state-funded services - 0
- Following drug bust, questions raised about Manchester pizza restaurant - 1
- Somersworth man charged in three incidents - 0
- Fathers of injured teens pleased with order sending back Coco to jail - 0
- Exeter man arraigned in pair of Portsmouth armed robberies - 0
- Pa. man will go to trial for two-state chase - 0
- Arrest made in fake Nashua bomb threat - 0
- Two of Gregory Smart's killers nearing release - 15
- Speeding stop leads to drug and alcohol charges for Nashua men - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portland takes first of two from NH Fisher Cats Saturday - 0
- Readers' Choice winners say public vote is meaningful - 0
- Amherst mini-golf course is readers' top choice - 0
- Twins Smoke Shop focuses on good cigars, happy clients - 0
- 'Backstage' NASCAR passes are fans' delight in Loudon - 0
- Motorcyclist killed, passenger injured when hit by car in Manchester accident - 0
- Bicyclist injured when hit by car in Hudson - 0
- Police hope for driving dream, but prepared for driving nightmare in Loudon - 0
- Police investigate serious accident in Manchester - 0
New Hampshire events starting on July 13
Houston hands Red Sox a loss Saturday
With the NASCAR fans, Jr.'s The Man
VA woes across the country led NH to reforms
Alewives and leeches; fireworks in the rain
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917