Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: City man accused of assaulting wife during argument
The assault charge is a felony because Nault was convicted in 2012 of violating a protective order. He has also been convicted twice of assaulting the same victim.
Bail motion withdrawn
Judge John Coughlin set bail at $15,000 cash/surety and trial on all charges was set for March 13.
A Somerville, Mass., woman accused of stealing $20,000 worth of jewelry from her grandmother was arraigned Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division after being extradited from Massachusetts.
Police prosecutor Sgt. Stephen Reardon requested $2,000 cash/surety bail for McElmurray, who he said was recently convicted of drug distribution in Massachusetts.
Accused of assault
A man accused of assaulting his mother asked on Thursday for personal recognizance bail, saying he would be willing to check in with the probation department on a weekly basis.
"I get disability," he said.
But bail conditions would bar him from contact with his mother and from the Pennacook Street residence.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive in Manchester shooting, stabbing cases caught by Marshals, police - 0
- Hampton Falls standoff suspect linked to burglaries, fake-cop ploy - 0
- Woman charged in fatal Hampton crash wants blood-test thrown out of court - 0
- Home confinement rejected for ex-Derry town employee - 0
- Manchester man arrested for aggravated drunk driving - 0
- Manchester Crime Watch: Fugitive in shooting, stabbing cases brought to court - 0
- Homeless man faces DWI charges in Dover - 0
- Amherst couple charged in sale of lost wedding ring - 0
- Donation jar thief said to be Bay State man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
- KSC field hockey first in coaches poll - 0
- New England Patriots guard Mankins traded to Tampa for TE Wright - 0
- NH Fisher Cat Lee still striving for making it to the major leagues - 0
- Former city restaurateur gets jail sentence for sex assault - 0
- New Manchester school district standards to give teachers more leeway - 0
- Conway adult tests positive for EEE - 0
Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner
Market Basket: 'So close, yet so far'
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917