Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Claremont father, son arrested on heroin counts
Roger Colby was charged with four counts of sale of heroin. Each charge is punishable by up to 20 years in prison and a $300,000 fine.
In addition, Claremont and Charlestown police and the New Hampshire Attorney General's Drug Task Force arrested Jeremy Salsi, 42, of Old Claremont Road, Charlestown, in Charleston.
Police said the Colby home was searched as a result of a four-month investigation carried out by Claremont police and the New Hampshire Attorney General's Drug Task Force.
Scott said the Colbys' and Salsi's arrests are not connected, but are related in that they resulted as part of a regionwide investigation of drug crimes.
Agencies involved include Claremont, Charlestown, Goshen and Newport police as well as the state Drug Task Force and the Sullivan County Sheriff's Department.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Derry man facing sex assaults wants trial, rejects plea deal - 0
- Bail set at $20,000 for escapee captured after DWI wreck of stolen car - 0
- Missing inmate arrested in Rochester after crash - 3
- Tensions boil over after NYC police killings - 12
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Utility truck overturns as vehicles dodge ladder on Route 101 in Exeter - 1
- These all-natural candles can double as massage oil - 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 32
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 9
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Tensions boil over after NYC police killings
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483