Geisel medical school sees enrollment jump
The increase of 1,104 complete secondary applications means Geisel has 5,241 prospective students to choose from, an all-time high for the medical school and more than three times the national average. These applicants are vying for fewer than 90 seats this year.
In 2012 the school was renamed in honor of children's author and illustrator and 1925 Dartmouth College graduate Theodor "Ted" Geisel, better known by his nom de plume Dr. Seuss.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 0
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
- College Roundup: SNHU women win - 0
- Merrimack's Schaller scores first NHL goal, but B's get win - 0
- For Rex Ryan, another close loss to Pats - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'