Geisel medical school sees enrollment jump
The increase of 1,104 complete secondary applications means Geisel has 5,241 prospective students to choose from, an all-time high for the medical school and more than three times the national average. These applicants are vying for fewer than 90 seats this year.
In 2012 the school was renamed in honor of children's author and illustrator and 1925 Dartmouth College graduate Theodor "Ted" Geisel, better known by his nom de plume Dr. Seuss.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Basketball: Memorial needs shootout to get by Bow - 0
- Man arrested after chase that led from Pelham to Lowell, Mass. - 0
- No shortage of post-holiday shoppers at local stores - 0
- West junior advising College Board on its entrance exams - 0
- Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive - 0
- Sullivan in the top running for state's Assistant Principal of the Year - 0
- Derry making progress with efforts to honor POWS, MIAs - 0
- Lions Club blood drive draws on spirit of giving - 0
- Last Week's Rare Bird Alert - 0
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Murder suspect fit for trial?
Pipeline push gets a second wind