Geisel medical school sees enrollment jump
The increase of 1,104 complete secondary applications means Geisel has 5,241 prospective students to choose from, an all-time high for the medical school and more than three times the national average. These applicants are vying for fewer than 90 seats this year.
In 2012 the school was renamed in honor of children's author and illustrator and 1925 Dartmouth College graduate Theodor "Ted" Geisel, better known by his nom de plume Dr. Seuss.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Charles M. Arlinghaus: Taxation without representation again? - 2
- Distracted legislating: Our baseless cellphone ban - 10
- Another View -- Betsy McCaughey: Our free lunch President - 2
- Another View -- Karlyn Borysenko: Workplace bullying is a serious problem, governor - 1
- Workplace abuse: Governor gets one right - 0
- Red Sox pull Lester from Wednesday start amid trade rumors - 0
- Accused Abby kidnapper Kibby had past minor brushes with police - 0
- Police say youths at New Boston underage drinking party resisted arrest - 10
- Man hospitalized following Rochester shooting; suspect still at large - 0
Market Basket community waits and watches
Win tickets to see ZZ Top
Derry woman arrested after police pursuit
Win tickets to see the Pretty Reckless
Dover man sought in Rochester shooting
Supporters are now 'Abby Strong'
Canobie Lake Park shuts down popular ride