Home » News » Politics » Town Meetings
$21.8m plan to go to Newfound school district voters
School district officials propose an operating budget of $21,802,569. Voting will take place March 11 at town polls in Alexandria, Bridgewater, Bristol, Danbury, Groton, Hebron and New Hampton.
The increase in salaries will cost the district $277,225 in 2014-2015, the first year of the contract. It would cost $271,747 in the second year, and $312,479 in the third year.
The next article on the budget asks for a special meeting if Article 2 is defeated to address the cost items of the article. The school board recommends this article, 6-1, with New Hampton voting against it.
Article 6 asks the district for $51,840 for a school resource officer for Newfound Regional High School. The officer would be available to support all schools within the district and would be employed for the school year only.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- State House Dome: Just past Concord session a mixed bag - 0
- Monarchs squeak by Bruins - 0
- Memorial hockey shuts out Trinity - 0
- Dover's Parratto a national champion - 0
- UNH defense comes up big against Redbirds - 0
- St. Anselm men knock off Post - 0
- Leadership, defense made Katie Bishop, of Conway, an All-American - 0
- Jet menace faltered under Rex - 0
- Strong start lifts Bedford to win - 0
UNH loses to Illinois State
Cyber security a fear in NH, too
Nashua police left rattled by tot's death
A new era for Nashua's police force
Haylee Ann-Marie Patten