Home » News » Public Safety
Allenstown police officer promoted to leadership post
Recently, she was awarded for her efforts and dedication when she was named patrol sergeant.
"She's been a fantastic team player in the six years she's been here," said Lt. Michael Stark. "She's been very open to new training opportunities and has kept up to date with all proper procedures."
Recently, she took the initiative to take supervisory courses and traveled to Texas to familiarize herself with top incident command practices.
"I get a good mix of calls, and it's nice because we're a relatively small community, you know, we're not as big as Manchester, but when calls come in they're all treated the same and you see them through to the end. I suspect that might be tough to do in a larger town or city," she said. "It's also nice because this community is small enough that you get to know a lot of people and they get to know you."
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Merrimack fire quickly doused - 0
- UPDATED: One seriously hurt, 12 homeless after early morning Manchester fire - 0
- Snowmobiler injured while riding on Thornton golf course - 0
- Dartmouth under fire for response to incidents of rape on campus - 0
- NH hospital personnel to train for disasters - 0
- Snowmobiler dies; 4th fatality of season - 0
- Driver seriously injured in Londonderry wreck - 0
- Dover snowmobiler dies in Barnstead crash - 0
- Most property owners clear hydrants of snow - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Parents share what 'CJ' taught them - 0
- Gilford High junior surprised by Francis Wayland Parker honor - 0
- Police bill disputed by Stewartstown and Colebrook ends up in court - 0
- New to Nottingham, fire victims plan to stay - 0
- Arts-based charter high school in Derry begins accepting applications - 0
- Troy voters accept community center donation - 0
- Voters support Bow School District articles - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Nashua mayor: Greeley Park is right spot for playground - 0
Police at scene of Center Ossipee shooting
New to Nottingham, fire victims plan to stay
Litchfield man found stabbed
Scott Brown's latest step stirs the pot
Hooksett's choices: Leave them to parents