Home » News » Public Safety
Allenstown police officer promoted to leadership post
Recently, she was awarded for her efforts and dedication when she was named patrol sergeant.
"She's been a fantastic team player in the six years she's been here," said Lt. Michael Stark. "She's been very open to new training opportunities and has kept up to date with all proper procedures."
Recently, she took the initiative to take supervisory courses and traveled to Texas to familiarize herself with top incident command practices.
"I get a good mix of calls, and it's nice because we're a relatively small community, you know, we're not as big as Manchester, but when calls come in they're all treated the same and you see them through to the end. I suspect that might be tough to do in a larger town or city," she said. "It's also nice because this community is small enough that you get to know a lot of people and they get to know you."
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester collision results in pedestrian's death - 0
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
- Dover police convince local man to go to hospital for evaluation - 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Burning baton twirler attracts Manchester fire truck - 0
- Another plane hits frozen Alton Bay - 0
- Police investigating crash after truck reportedly loses tire in Concord - 1
- Derry firefighters extinguish Jeep fire - 0
- Chemical spill in Newington business sends 6 to the hospital - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- No dice: House kills casino gambling bill - 0
- Poetry Out Loud championship rescheduled due to storm - 0
- Portsmouth buildings evacuated for reported gas leak - 0
- SCORE workshop offers social media tips - 0
- Sens. Shaheen, Ayotte slam latest push for online sales tax - 4
- Bedford girls basketball team spreads the scoring wealth - 0
- New Hampshire high school athletes on the run (and jumping) in NYC - 0
- Ian Clark's High School Hockey: Teams anxious to play - 0
- Manchester Mayor Gatsas: Vote tells me Hooksett is satisfied with Manchester schools - 5
SCORE workshop offers social media tips
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal