Home » News » Weather » Storm Blog
Schools, library closed in Derry as storm approaches
DERRY — Classes are canceled today throughout the Derry Cooperative School District and at Pinkerton Academy because of the approaching snow storm, according to school officials.
The Derry Public Library was also closed, while town offices remained open.
Today has been declared a Blizzard Bag day for Pinkerton students, who will be given assignments to complete online, according to administrators.
The snow is expected to be heavy at times, and there could be up to a foot of accumulation in some areas of Southern New Hampshire, according to the National Weather Service.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua’s State of the City speech postponed by snow - 0
- No major accidents reported in Goffstown - 0
- Expect Route 3A to be closed in Bow until 8 p.m. - 0
- I-93 at a standstill in Hooksett-Concord area - 0
- Dover offices and library close early Tuesday - 0
- Storm closes down town hall and cancels meetings in Farmington Tuesday - 0
- Belmont hearing on Route 106 road work postponed - 0
- Several accidents reported in Londonderry - 0
- Hudson's Rogers Memorial Library closes early - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Town, school budgets approved in Amherst - 0
- Wilton-Lyndeborough elementary school merger plan passes - 0
- Hollis voters approve all warrant articles - 0
- Div. I Girls' Basketball: Bedford advances to final with ease - 0
- Boys' Hockey: Souhegan, John Stark-Hopkinton advance in Div. III - 0
- Div. II Boys' Hockey: Bow and Bedford to meet for crown - 0
- Div. I Boys' Hockey: Londonderry moves on to title game - 0
- Div. I Boys' Hockey: Central pulls the semifinal upset - 0
- Bruins edge Phoenix for seventh straight win - 0
Town, school budgets approved in Amherst
John Stossel: The bogus war on women
Rochester firm is ready to add jobs
No dice: House kills casino gambling bill
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to announce exploratory committee for U.S. Senate run