Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Police probe leads to seizure of drugs, four arrests
At McManus' residence, officers executing another search warrant found drug paraphernalia, marijuana and more than $1.000 in cash with the help of a Manchester K-9 trained in drug detection.
Shortly after officers executed the search warrant at Beech Hill Drive, Salem Police Department officers stopped a motor vehicle in the Rockingham Mall parking lot, based on prior intelligence reports about the two individuals in it being involved in the drug operation.
The driver, Reynaldo Dejesus-Sanchez, 32, of Lawrence, Mass., and Leonela Delacruz, 21, were charged with conspiracy for possession with intent to distribute. Delacruz was also charged with possession of a controlled drug after she was found to be in possession of a small amount of marijuana.
Dejesus-Sanchez and Delacruz were booked in Salem and will be processed in Circuit Court-Salem District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 4
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 2
- Roommate convicted of selling heroin out of former Manchester teacher's home - 1
- Senate approves parental rights bill - 0
- Raymond police investigating thefts of cord wood - 0
- Pelham police arrest Mass. man near scene of thefts from cars - 0
- UPDATE: Boscawen police have two men in custody - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Firefighters battle blaze at Pittsfield pizza plant - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats, Hogan not finished yet - 0
- Little Green has quartet of contenders for New England wrestling championships - 0
- Roger Brown's High School Basketball: Madness has arrived - 0
- Monarchs: Let's play three - 0
- Another View -- Diana Lacey: Union Leader editorial got gas tax hearing all wrong - 2
- Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief - 6
- Banning cell phones: Impulse shopping in the House - 3
- Cannon Mountain skiers head to Paralympics - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief
Bad Joe: Levasseur stalls again