Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Police probe leads to seizure of drugs, four arrests
At McManus' residence, officers executing another search warrant found drug paraphernalia, marijuana and more than $1.000 in cash with the help of a Manchester K-9 trained in drug detection.
Shortly after officers executed the search warrant at Beech Hill Drive, Salem Police Department officers stopped a motor vehicle in the Rockingham Mall parking lot, based on prior intelligence reports about the two individuals in it being involved in the drug operation.
The driver, Reynaldo Dejesus-Sanchez, 32, of Lawrence, Mass., and Leonela Delacruz, 21, were charged with conspiracy for possession with intent to distribute. Delacruz was also charged with possession of a controlled drug after she was found to be in possession of a small amount of marijuana.
Dejesus-Sanchez and Delacruz were booked in Salem and will be processed in Circuit Court-Salem District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dover police say cyberstalking victim who committed suicide faced other 'stressors' - 0
- Berlin doctor enters settlement agreement for improperly prescribing drugs - 0
- Londonderry police chief probing online 'CopBlock' allegations - 1
- Exeter man charged in two 2013 burglaries - 0
- Documents say former UNH hockey coach allegedly grabbed player's jersey, helmet, and shouted in her face - 0
- Investigators ask public for help with Hernandez case - 3
- Merrimack man arrested in sexual assaults of juvenile - 0
- Police say boy, 6, found in getaway car - 1
- Keene man charged with June Central Square 'chalking' assault - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Insanity: Obamacare and the rule of law - 2
- Charles Arlinghaus: NH's counterweight to a strong central government - 0
- Tom Woodlock All-Stars primed for success in Babe Ruth tournament - 0
- Manchester waives right to buy Millyard building - 0
- Police search for missing Stratford woman - 0
- Blue Jays cool off Red Sox - 0
- Passers-by, including two active-duty Army soldiers, help rescue mom, daughter in I-93 rollover - 0
- Manchester panel OKs new academic standards, despite Common Core criticism - 0
Passers-by, including two active-duty Army soldiers, help rescue mom, daughter in I-93 rollover
U.S. appeals courts issue conflicting rulings on Obamacare exchange subsidies such as NH's
Insanity: Obamacare and the rule of law
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917