Home » News » Public Safety
Wolfeboro man seriously injured in Milton crash
Robert Davis, 74, was heading south on Route 16 about 8 a.m. Friday when he lost control of his pickup truck, hit a guardrail and rolled over, coming to rest on its passenger side, police said.
He was taken to Frisbie Memorial Hospital in Rochester and later taken to Maine Medical Center in Portland, Maine, for treatment of his injuries.
Police said neither speed nor alcohol appear to be factors in the crash.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Teen driver dies after being pulled from icy waters in Londonderry - 8
- Trio escapes Claremont fire after smoke wakes resident - 0
- Man suffers life-threatening injuries in Little Cohas Brook crash - 0
- Tractor-trailer pulls down poles, wires, closing part of Route 28 in Epsom - 0
- Commission honors seven for contributions to state firefighter training - 0
- Lost hikers found safe in Gilsum - 1
- Woman thrown from horse, injured - 0
- Stove ash blamed for Manchester garage fire - 0
- Derry Battalion Chief calls firefighter son a 'hero' for rescuing two boys from Hood Pond - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Rymes is ready to roll following Fred Fuller purchase - 0
- Police investigating death of 3-year-old girl in Nashua - 5
- Bradford man killed in Wednesday morning crash on I-89 in Warner - 0
- Police say hit-and-run driver was observed tossing beer cans from car - 0
- City championship on the line Thanksgiving Day - 0
- Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket - 6
- On being American: A point for reflection - 2
- Charles Arlinghaus: 'Tis the season for budget games and gimmicks - 0
- Rymes takes over for Fuller, deliveries start Wednesday - 1
Manchester school exec contract squeaks by
Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass.
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket
On being American: A point for reflection