Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Merrimack man charged in Valentine's Day assault
Joshua Danforth, 28, was arrested at his apartment complex after a neighbor called police around 8 p.m. Friday to report hearing a woman screaming next door. Police refused to release the address yesterday.
Danforth was charged with domestic/simple assault and domestic/false imprisonment for allegedly holding the victim down. He also was charged with theft by unauthorized taking, for allegedly taking the victim's phone and stealing the "SIM" card from it, a data card that contains subscriber information.
He was being held on $3,000 cash bail at Hillsborough County Jail pending a court hearing Tuesday in 9th Circuit Court, Merrimack district.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police investigating death of 3-year-old girl in Nashua - 7
- Police say hit-and-run driver was observed tossing beer cans from car - 1
- Police say woman stole pocketbook at Hudson Market Basket - 0
- Police say former manager of Hudson McDonald's stole $10k from restaurant - 1
- Manchester man facing two aggravated felonious sexual assault charges - 0
- State police OK to search cell phone to locate suspect who bit trooper - 0
- Ferguson: Eyewitness testimony underscores challenge grand jury faced - 0
- Mass. man charged with kidnapping - 0
- Keene Pumpkin Festival issues to get full airing Tuesday - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Rymes Oil employees pull Bradford man from flaming wreck but driver succumbs to injuries - 0
- Rymes is ready to roll following Fred Fuller purchase - 0
- City championship on the line Thanksgiving Day - 1
- Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket - 7
- On being American: A point for reflection - 2
- Charles Arlinghaus: 'Tis the season for budget games and gimmicks - 0
- Rymes takes over for Fuller, deliveries start Wednesday - 2
- Manchester school exec contract squeaks by - 9
- Dartmouth gets 10 picks on All-Ivy team - 0
Manchester school exec contract squeaks by
Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass.
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket
On being American: A point for reflection
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483