Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Merrimack man charged in Valentine's Day assault
Joshua Danforth, 28, was arrested at his apartment complex after a neighbor called police around 8 p.m. Friday to report hearing a woman screaming next door. Police refused to release the address yesterday.
Danforth was charged with domestic/simple assault and domestic/false imprisonment for allegedly holding the victim down. He also was charged with theft by unauthorized taking, for allegedly taking the victim's phone and stealing the "SIM" card from it, a data card that contains subscriber information.
He was being held on $3,000 cash bail at Hillsborough County Jail pending a court hearing Tuesday in 9th Circuit Court, Merrimack district.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Judge increases bail to $100,000 cash for Dover teen accused of starting fire Tuesday night - 0
- Manchester man accused of robbery at knifepoint - 0
- Sunapee man apologizes for deaths of Vermont couple - 0
- Hudson woman arrested in meth lab case - 0
- Candia police investigating possible pitbull fighting - 0
- Man shot by Nashua police says he was acting in self defense - 1
- Diocese issues narrative regarding investigation of monsignor - 0
- Bishops' statements on sentencing of Rev. Msgr. Arsenault - 0
- Man arrested after two men robbed on Canal Street - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UNH library halts book disposal after complaints - 0
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: Valenti Modified race was top shelf - 0
- Manchester school official points to 7 weapons cases not brought to conduct committee - 0
- Edie Loeb Tomasko dies, leaves UpReach Therapeutic Riding Center legacy - 0
- Witt named UNH women’s hockey coach - 0
- Ian Clark's High School Lacrosse: Bedford boys remains focused on third title - 0
- Fisher Cats steal home, beat New Britain - 0
- Executive Council vote: Centralized immunization registry becoming a reality - 0
- Littleton music store still playing the right notes - 0
New Hampshire Club Notes
Younger of two brothers convicted of murdering parents quietly released after 18 years in prison
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917