Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Farmington man arrested after hitting stepdaughter with his van
Edmond Seale, 34, of 136 Golden Circle Drive, was charged with felony reckless conduct and simple assault, a misdemeanor, after the incident, according to police.
Sgt. Brian Driscoll said the two were arguing and the 16-year-old was trying to stop Seale from leaving in a van. "In the process of the van leaving, the pedestrian's legs had gotten pinned underneath the vehicle," he said.
The teenager was taken to Frisbie Memorial Hospital in Rochester for treatment of what Driscoll said appeared to be non-life-threatening injuries.
Seale was released on bail with a court hearing set for March 4.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Police say woman broke into Hollis home and took pictures - 0
- Addiction treatment doctor gets restricted license - 0
- Newmarket man charged with sex assault of 12-year-old girl - 0
- Wife charged with stabbing husband during argument - 0
- Imprisoned pair could add to their already lengthy sentences if found guilty of assault - 0
- Judge nixes house arrest for man convicted in Ponzi scheme - 0
- Raymond man faces possession of child porn charges - 0
- Man failed to note conviction on gun permit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Soccer Preview: Talent to boot - 0
- Last call at home for Fisher Cats tonight - 0
- Jessica Goldman was on the move - 0
- Band camp gets Memorial musicians in rhythm a week early - 0
- Drew Cline: Small sleights of hand in Republican primaries around NH - 0
- Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you - 0
- Portman's good point: A leadership deficit all around - 0
- Scott and Genevieve Kelley - 0
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Shaheen takes on illegal immigration - 0
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917