Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Manchester man charged in early morning baseball bat attack
The victim has been admitted to Elliot Hospital with non-life-threatening injuries. His name was not immediately released.
Sean Shaw, of McGuigan Avenue, was arrested after he became embroiled in an argument with the victim at about 4 a.m. Police said it did not appear that the two were involved in any kind of domestic-related dispute or drug transaction, but the incident appeared to be "two guys with a beef."
Shaw has been charged with first degree assault. No bail had been set at mid-afternoon Sunday as detectives continued to work on the case.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry man accused of threatening, sexually assaulting two girls - 1
- Hollis police say stun gun needed on ‘unruly’ man - 0
- AG agrees man who killed woman, 70, in Littleton hotel was insane at time - 1
- Police accuse man of trying to sell guitars, amps taken in Manchester burglary - 0
- Mother and child startled by late-night intruder in their Manchester living room - 0
- Hollis police use stun gun on man described as unruly - 1
- Rochester man arrested after crash in Somersworth - 0
- Dover man accused of trying to sexually assault a girl - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Flooding closes roads in northern NH - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Track Preview: Jenkins paces defending champ North - 0
- NHIAA Girls' Track Preview: McCabe, Parker lead way - 0
- Manchester DPW chief says up to 20 layoffs possible with proposed budget - 7
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: O’Neill’s injury leaves offensive void - 0
- Allen Lessels' On Baseball: No doubt about it, Fisher Cats still confident - 0
- Another View -- Bobby Jindal: NH should trust parents to choose schools - 1
- Taxes and spending: Washington vs. NH - 2
- Texting while stopped: Banning safe behavior - 1
Taxes and spending: Washington vs. NH
Manchester mayor: 'It's the tax cap budget'
Texting while stopped: Banning safe behavior
School fights mascot battle
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917