Home » News » Politics » Town Meetings
Barrington candidates’ forum slated for Thursday
Susan Guadiello is challenging incumbents George Bailey and Dawn Hatch for two three-year spots on the Board of Selectmen. Meanwhile there is a three-way race between George Bailey, Gilbert McCarthy and Rick Walker for a three-year term as a Cemetery Trustee.
The remaining town and school positions are uncontested.
Candidates will have an opportunity to make a statement before answering questions from participants.
For information about the candidates’ forum, contact Ron St. Jean by phone at 742-0660 in the daytime or 332-1062 in the evening or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Jonah Goldberg: There was a time when we stood up to threats against free speech - 0
- Why I voted against the 'CRomnibus' spending bill - 18
- Another View -- Devon Chaffee: Why interrogators believe America should never torture - 2
- David Harsanyi: GOP establishment, stop whining - 0
- John Stossel: Individual giving beats government giving - 3
- BANANAS and NH's energy needs - 5
- Gruber should have been Time's 'Person of the Year' - 5
- In NH, overhunting of RINOs is causing problems - 24
- Another View -- Shawn Jasper: It is time to get to work for the people of NH - 16
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 0
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'