Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Man wanted in Fla. assault caught in Henniker
While looking for a car that was reported stuck in a snowbank on Dudley Pond Road, officers from the Deering and Henniker police departments came across a vehicle parked on the boat ramp on Pleasant Pond, according to a news release from the Henniker Police Department.
Henniker Police Chief Ryan Murdough said he spoke with a detective in Florida and was told that Hale allegedly broke into a home intending to rob the occupant.
Hale is being held without bail on a fugitive from justice charge after a video arraignment on Tuesday at Hillsborough District Court.
“Fake pot” seized
Murdough said that the federal Drug Enforcement Agency has identified a number of chemicals often used in synthetic cannabinoids as illegal under the Controlled Substances Act.
“They had a bunch of this stuff on them,” said Murdough, “but they said they bought a lot of it at a store in Concord, so we’ll have to see.”
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Exeter police say man briefly suffocated 3-year-old girl - 0
- Police say Raymond man hit friend who tried to stop him from driving drunk - 0
- Affidavit: Driver accused in fatal Nashua hit and run had been drinking - 3
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 1
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 2
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact - 0
- Planned Parenthood funds S&M Web video - 0
- Legislative ethics: NH way works better than most - 0
- Blue shame: Obamacare's big change - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Newest Monarchs making impact - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Aging catchers cause for concern - 0
- Comcast-Time Warner Cable deal would create formidable giant - 0
- NH College Notebook: Rye's Drummond sets Smith College scoring mark - 0
- NHIAA Hockey Roundup: John Stark-Hopkinton eliminates Portsmouth - 0
Two-alarm blaze at vacant building in Nashua
Charles Krauthammer: The wages of weakness
Roger Simon: How would Hillary handle Putin?
George Will: The face of IRS behavior