Home » News » Weather » Storm Blog
No major accidents reported in Goffstown
A tractor-trailer couldn't make it up the hill on High Street near Smith Road, and the Public Works Department had to close the road for a short time.
"A lot of cars got stuck in the snow, but other than that, there's nothing major," he said at 4:45 p.m.
Police have been on the roads keeping an eye on traffic and drivers.
"Some of them don't clean off their windshields and go a little bit too fast for these conditions, and we target that," he said.
Police also issued a snow emergency and parking ban through 7 a.m. Wednesday. Street parking is prohibited until the ban is lifted.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Goffstown's Bourque impresses; Memorial, Bishop Guertin, Pinkerton win in Queen City Jamboree - 0
- Hanover boys soccer edges defense-minded BG - 0
- NH Fisher Cats, Pierre stun Rock Cats in 4-3 win - 0
- Helping hands for new St. Anselm students in Manchester on move in day - 0
- To market, to market: Market Basket shoppers flock on in - 0
- Nashua Market Basket employee: 'Worth every day of work lost' - 0
- NH teen killers to get sentence reviews after state Supreme Court decision - 0
- Manchester raid came 8 months after home invasion - 0
- NH killer in 1991 Smart trial seeks time with wife - 0
Enter to win tickets to see Paula Poundstone
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Win tickets to see Steven Wright