Home » News » Weather » Storm Blog
No major accidents reported in Goffstown
A tractor-trailer couldn't make it up the hill on High Street near Smith Road, and the Public Works Department had to close the road for a short time.
"A lot of cars got stuck in the snow, but other than that, there's nothing major," he said at 4:45 p.m.
Police have been on the roads keeping an eye on traffic and drivers.
"Some of them don't clean off their windshields and go a little bit too fast for these conditions, and we target that," he said.
Police also issued a snow emergency and parking ban through 7 a.m. Wednesday. Street parking is prohibited until the ban is lifted.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Celtics Insider: Celtics rule Smart out of tomorrow's game against Chicago - 0
- Berube the backbone of Monarchs' team 'D' - 0
- Packers QB Revis will pose a challenge for Patriots - 0
- Hudson may start charging for non-transport ambulance calls - 0
- NH suffers 4th worst outage on record - 0
- Camping out didn't pay for shoppers - 0
- Newsreel: Concord economic forecast; Tech Council hosts forum; UNH Fairchild Dairy honored - 0
- Londonderry-based MegaFood launches transparency project in vitamin industry - 0
- Grant program to help Granite State students with loans - 0
NH suffers 4th worst outage on record
Camping out didn't pay for shoppers