Home » News » Weather » Storm Blog
No major accidents reported in Goffstown
A tractor-trailer couldn't make it up the hill on High Street near Smith Road, and the Public Works Department had to close the road for a short time.
"A lot of cars got stuck in the snow, but other than that, there's nothing major," he said at 4:45 p.m.
Police have been on the roads keeping an eye on traffic and drivers.
"Some of them don't clean off their windshields and go a little bit too fast for these conditions, and we target that," he said.
Police also issued a snow emergency and parking ban through 7 a.m. Wednesday. Street parking is prohibited until the ban is lifted.
READER COMMENTS: 3
- Sugar Hill eyes money to fight Northern Pass - 1
- Natural gas bills almost double - 5
- Fuller Oil customers frustrated once more - 13
- Support for solar project in Monadnock Region sought - 0
- Iberdrola must file new application for Wild Meadows project - 1
- Heating pellets prove to be in short supply in NH - 13
- Wind farm firm puts application on hold to address safety issues at Groton site - 5
- Groton resident settles with wind farm company - 0
- Advertising campaign pushes for underground Northern Pass - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- College Hockey: Northeastern wins in OT, forces Game 3 with UNH - 0
- NHGOP: Rand Paul wins straw poll - 0
- Pembroke voters OK clock tower face-lift - 0
- Bath Iron Works gets nod for fifth destroyer - 0
- Groveton backs 'Plan B' for town office project - 0
- Dartmouth under fire for response to incidents of rape on campus - 0
- NH hospital personnel to train for disasters - 0
- Obama's national security aides meet to discuss Ukraine - 0
- Radio host wants official's lawsuit dismissed - 0
Dick Pinney's Guidelines: Online license purchases prove user unfriendly for some hunters and anglers
Auburn native believes in faith and fashion
Snowmobiler dies; 4th fatality of season
NHGOP: Rand Paul wins straw poll
Bath Iron Works gets nod for fifth destroyer
Charles Krauthammer: How to handle Putin