Home » News » Weather » Storm Blog
Parking ban pushed back to Friday in Dover
To help keep the downtown clear of snow, the emergency parking ban, which is in addition to the citywide winter parking policies, is scheduled to be in effect Friday from 1 to 6 a.m. in the downtown area. This will allow snow removal crews, who have already begun preparations, to clear the snow from the streets and sidewalks, according to a release by the city.
Vehicles parked downtown after 1 a.m. will be towed at the vehicle owner’s expense. During the emergency parking ban, vehicles may be parked in any city-controlled parking lot without a winter parking pass, according to the release.
A map of the area included in the ban may be found at www.dover.nh.gov/policepdf/DnTnSnowEmergencyMap.pdf.
For more information, contact the City of Dover Parking Bureau at 516-2277 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Rymes is ready to roll following Fred Fuller purchase - 0
- Police investigating death of 3-year-old girl in Nashua - 4
- One killed in Wednesday morning crash on I-89 in Warner - 0
- Police say hit-and-run driver was observed tossing beer cans from car - 0
- City championship on the line Thanksgiving Day - 0
- Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket - 6
- On being American: A point for reflection - 2
- Charles Arlinghaus: 'Tis the season for budget games and gimmicks - 0
- Rymes takes over for Fuller, deliveries start Wednesday - 1
Manchester school exec contract squeaks by
Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass.
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket
On being American: A point for reflection