Home » News » Weather » Storm Blog
Dover declares emergency parking ban
DOVER – In preparation for Tuesday’s snowfall, the city plans to institute a parking ban Thursday morning to help keep the downtown clear.
The emergency parking ban, which is in addition to the citywide winter parking policies, is scheduled to be in effect from 1 to 6 a.m. in the downtown area. This will allow snow-removal crews, who have already begun preparations, to clear snow from the streets and sidewalks, according to a release by the city.
Vehicles parked downtown after 1 a.m. will be towed at the vehicle owner’s expense. During the emergency parking ban, vehicles may be parked in any city-controlled parking lot without a winter parking pass, according to the release.
A map of the area included in the emergency parking ban may be found at www.dover.nh.gov/policepdf/DnTnSnowEmergencyMap.pdf.
For more information, contact the City of Dover Parking Bureau at 516-2277 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua’s State of the City speech postponed by snow - 0
- No major accidents reported in Goffstown - 0
- Expect Route 3A to be closed in Bow until 8 p.m. - 0
- I-93 at a standstill in Hooksett-Concord area - 0
- Dover offices and library close early Tuesday - 0
- Storm closes down town hall and cancels meetings in Farmington Tuesday - 0
- Belmont hearing on Route 106 road work postponed - 0
- Several accidents reported in Londonderry - 0
- Hudson's Rogers Memorial Library closes early - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus
Dover man found not guilty of sex assault but convicted of drugging three women in Portsmouth