NH snowfall amounts; Alton tops the list with 15 inches
In the snowfall count, Alton top the list with 15 inches of snow covering the Lakes Region town, according to the National Weather Service. Close behind with 14 inches were Canterbury, Hooksett, Bow, Rochester and Madbury.
Snow measuring 13 inches was recorded in Concord (as well as 12. 2 and 12 inches depending exactly where in the Capital City it was measured) and 13 inches also covered Northwood.
Northfield, with 12.6 inches, was close behind followed by Laconia with 12.5 inches and northeast Alton with 12.3.
A foot of snow blanketed many communities including Barnstead, Deerfield, New Durham, Strafford, New Boston and Goffstown.
The town with the least? That would be Marlborough where 2.5 inches was recorded.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Deadline set for identifiers on for-profit MADD donation bins in NH - 0
- Navy again seeking bids to develop former prison 'The Castle' at Portsmouth shipyard - 0
- Navy: Anyone want keys to the Castle at Portsmouth shipyard? - 1
- Occupy Manchester group ousted from park makes case before New Hampshire Supreme Ccourt - 0
- Former NH state trooper gets new state job after 2010 conviction - 18
- Public hearing is set in Portsmouth on plan to beddown 12 KC-46A aircraft - 0
- U.N. denies reports representative in Ukraine seized in Crimea - 0
- Frigid weather has maple producers expecting a 'couple of weeks' delay - 0
- NH Motor Speedway founder selling lakeside estate for NH-record $49 million - 7
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Jacob Brown - 0
- 2 dead, 17 injured in NYC building explosion - 1
- Milan voters support Kenney in tight race, elect two new selectmen - 0
- Auburn police contract approved - 0
- Newton selectmen chairman defeated in election - 0
- Candia to look at alternatives to Central High School - 0
- Goffstown rejects $4.5M fire station plan - 0
- Bedford votes down fire substation; $30M for roads approved - 0
- Hooksett has five new school board members - 1
NH oil dealer who failed to deliver convicted in Montana of millions in construction fraud
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal